Daily Pulp - July 30
If you're like us, then you've come down with a serious case of Olympic fever. With the London Games now in high gear, our eyes are bleary from watching our favorite teams. However, there are too many good stories today on the interwebs. Here are a few of our favorites.
• DJ Earworm created a mashup for the Olympics [NPR]
• U.S. hotels serve up Olympic-themed cocktails [Detroit Free Press]
• '70s graffiti artists still have urge to tag [WNBC]
• 3D paintings exhibition of China 2012 [Odd]
• Where to learn how to make cocktails in London [The Telegraph]