Missoni Hotels Prepare Global Takeover
For anyone with a knowledge of fashion, it's impossible not to identify the iconic look of Italian fashion house mogul, Missoni. The bright colors, the zig-zags, the '60s hip meets modern day chic have become a dominant player in the world of fashion since 1953. These days Missoni doesn't just dress models and fashion lovers around the globe, the fashion house dresses and designs top tier hotels for the Rezidor Hotel Group, part of Carlson Rezidor.
Missoni Hotels are everything you'd dream they'd be and more: the iconic textiles, fabrics and bright fashion transition from the runway and onto the chairs, rugs and staff creating some of the coolest hotels in the world. The concept is taking off and Rezidor recently announced plans for five more global Missoni Hotel collections in the following locations:
- Hotel Missoni Belek/Turkey - 138 rooms – expected opening: early 2013
- Hotel Missoni Doha/Qatar – 270 rooms – expected opening: spring 2015
- Hotel Missoni Ilha de Cajaiba/Brazil – 118 rooms – expected opening: February 2014
- Hotel Missoni Jebel Sifah/Oman – 250 rooms – expected opening: November 2013
- Hotel Missoni Mauritius – 80 rooms – expected opening: March 2014
The glam of these hotels doesn't stop at its design, all of the hotels also feature world class spas, and restaurants/bars. But the best part about staying in a hotel that oozes Missoni's style at every corner and crevice is that guests feel that they've left the real world and jumped into the spread of a high fashion photo shoot. Camera's ready, prepare the flash, because in a Missoni Hotel, you're the star.