My 5 Favorite Things: Chrissie Miller
Whether she's in the DJ booth, rocking looks from her label Sophomore or living it up in NYC's party scene, everyone wants to be around Chrissie Miller. So much so, that for a while her home doubled a post-club destination, aptly dubbed "Club Chrissie" and attracted the likes of Lindsay Lohan and cult band The Virgins for some after hours mingling. Although her apartment is no longer an NYC social destination, Miller is bringing back some “Club Chrissie” to everyone's lives with a new video series. She hangs out with her most stylish friends which include designers Charlotte Ronson, Pamela Love and Leah Dell, actress Drea De Matteo, Mickey Boardman, Sarah Howard and Pharrell. We hung out with Miller and spoke to her about her five favorite things.
1. Travel Destination: Paris, France. I always feel so inspired after going to Pairs. The art, buildings and especially the people. I love visiting all my friends who live there, and the food is amazing! I feel so conformable there, I could live there someday.
2. Designer. This is hard because it changes from season to season. Right now its Saint Laurent. I love what Hedi Slimane created.
3. Hotel: Standard Miami. It's just my happy magic place. I have been with my boyfriend (it was our first trip together so its extra special for me) and I have been with all of my best friends on a girls trip.
4. Bar. I like Max Fish because no matter when I go there are always friends there. They have a pool table! And there is just so much amazing history.
5. Store. I kinda hate shopping, I am much more into vintage/thrift. So L.A. shopping for me is the best. I love Scout (1646 North Cherokee Ave., Los Angeles).