My 5 Favorite Things: The Coveteur
Fashion darlings Erin Kleinberg and Stephanie Mark are behind the widely popular website The Coveteur. Hailing from Toronto, Canada, both ladies first met at summer camp, then fell in love again in New York City and now share a successful business together. They have taken fashion voyeurism to a whole new level and have looked into the closets of tastemakers like Brad Goreski, Anna Dello Russo and Eddie Borgo to showcase. The Coveteur women and their subjects collaborate together picking favorite items like clothing, shoes or books and then tell a little story about each item, creating a beautiful photographic masterpiece. Not only can you see people's personal items but you can also shop the items as the website serves as a e-commerce site.
Erin Kleinberg's 5 Favorite Things
1.The Social Network: The movie that started it all...
2.Jay-Z's The Black Album: Still on repeat.
3. Rare Chanel: There's nothing mor exhilarating than finding some rare Chanel in someone's closet.
4.My family (and my boyfriend, of course!)
5.My Macbook Air: It's light as a feather, which makes it idea to pack in my PS1 for travel and meetings.
Stephanie Mark's 5 Favourite Things
1. Fresh on Bloor: We order The Big Salad everyday... without fail. Pretty sure they know our order by heart now. It's good enough to turn a carnivore vegan.
2. Fresh flowers: I love to stop by the florists on the weekend to pick up a new arrangement of fresh cut flowers for my apartment. Simple facelift for any space!
3. Weekends in Montauk: I dream of weekends (and summers) in Montauk with my friends — the ultimate getaway.
4. '90s on 9: Enough said.
5. Mexican Food: I'm obsessed with mexican food — especially Playa Cabana in Toronto. If you haven't tried it, go!